Saturday, May 8, 2010

New Gear

I finally got to MCA with my voucher (those that handed it to me know how long ago I got it)
I bought catcrap, motul factory finish chain lube and a back protector I wanted to add to my wardrobe for quite some time.
THANK YOU IR!

...and then...
I went back to the Helmet Warehouse to purchase another Shoei.
https://www.shoei.com.au/store.php?crn=290&rn=939&action=show_detail

The girl at MCA kept calling me Sweety and Darling... there was no way I would spend any money on overpriced boots and helmets when I am treated like that. I should have called her 'petal', except she wasn't anything like it...

The guy at HelmetWarehouse (https://www.thehelmetwarehouse.com.au/store.php)treated me with respect and was straight with me. $850 and he threw in a dark visor. MCA was not going past $860 and no extras.

Oh...how tight they feel when they are new! Methinks I'll have a couple of head-achey rides ahead of me...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

New helmets are fun. Great to see your update, Taina, I know you have been somewhat pre-occupied.

streetmaster said...

I also got my XR1100 from Helmet Warehouse (Hadron TC-6). Yup, new helmets are a bit tight, but a good helmet is so much better (quieter) when your used to R Jays & KBC!