Wednesday, March 3, 2010

When I arrived at my Island accommodation I met a few people who had claimed a picnik table just outside our cabin. We got talking, as you do and I asked where they were from...Coledale!

Not kidding! They were all from my neighbourhood.... funny world! I had never met them before...except for one, who announced loudly:

"I have sprung you once before when you were riding your broom stick"

I was not too sure how I should be taking this and there was a bit of an awkward silence, but then I remembered an Illawarra Riders breakfast ride to Husskisson... and cracked up! LOL!

We women folk went off to the toilets and there was a broom leaning on the wall and I could just not resist the temptation to entertain, playing the wicked witch, just in time to get spotted by one of the IR male members.



Even though he hated to have his photo taken... that's him the morning after a fairly big picnic table session...sorry! LOL

Click on 'Older Posts' to continue...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Ninja Girl,

Wow, looks like you're having quite an adventure.