Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Update

Wow...time flies.

It has been a while since my last confession/post and the passion for motorcycling has not diminished. Life has taken over. My main abode for the past two years is now on a small Pacific island that sports a grand total of 88 km bitumen, potholed semi-sealed country roads with a speed limit of 60km/h. Some call that purgatory, but Norfolk Island sure is a nice place. 
I no longer Ninja. The Ninjalista got put in storage at a friend's place, who sold it to her work aquaintance. She had been playing second fiddle for a year or so since RHonda, the racy red Honda VFR 800 Vtec (2002) turned up in my stable. I rely on friends to keep RHonda out of trouble and after Big Al purchased yet another bike, he needed the space and passed her on to Vince, who very kindly protects her for another year for me.
I get to ride to Phillip Island for both the Moto GP and Superbikes every year. Unfortunately that's about it at the moment.
My heart sings out for a Yamaha XT 250 to ship over here. The Postie is not my cup of tea...
So if anyone is selling a reasonably priced recent model...let me know. In the meantime I am saving up for a BMW S1000RR.

No comments: