Saturday, October 23, 2010

Back Home

Now that I have finally made it home I find myself trying to re-connect with the life I had to leave behind back in May. I got caught out a couple of times already. The most disappointing one was that the Ninjalista needed to recover her spark...a new battery, since the old one gave up the ghost. I guess she must have felt a little neglegted and decided that she needed the beauty sleep. Fair enough. I can relate to that...

Maybe she's found out about my little HD indiscretion and spat the dummy?!

The chain's got a little rust on the side and the front mudguard is still missing, as I had it fixed just before I left...she looks a little rough and ready.

This afternoon I tried to get her up on the rear paddock stand and felt her stubbornly pushing her weight around. Such unruly antics...

...it's time to show her who's the boss!

No comments: